“To make home building fun and affordable”
To bring high quality living accommodations that are designed, constructed, priced, sold, and maintained with the customer’s needs and wants in mind every step of the way. We want to make the home building experience to be one of excitement and ease for every customer we serve. The customer should leave feeling that their needs, wants and concerns were addressed, eased and exceeded.
How to Accomplish This
- Approach every situation as “how would I like a company to handle this situation for me”
- Always have the customer’s best interest in mind
- Be customer driven, not profit driven
- If you see a problem, fix it. There is nothing outside anyone’s job description. There is no “that’s not my job”.
- Be friendly, respectful, and courteous at all times to one another, subcontractors, suppliers, and customers
- Be willing to take a little extra time to do it right. Do not cut corners. If you don’t know how, find someone who does. It is a lot easier and more efficient to do it right the first time, than have to try and fix it later.
- Everyone should be educated on the whole building process, not just his/her job.
- For job specific tasks, everyone should be an expert on rules, specifications, prices and regulations that apply to his/her area.
- If you don’t know the answer, say “I don’t know, but I’ll find out for you or find someone who does know, to help you” and then do it. Never leave the customer feeling like they are being passed aside.
- Understand this is probably the most stressful commitment a person will make in their life-time. It is our job to help ease that stress.
- Always follow up, don’t expect because you told someone to do it that it was done or done right.
- Be thorough and meticulous in your inspections.